I haven’t quite gotten to Rosemary’s birth story yet, but she is a week old today and I wanted to share her one week photos! Some highlights from the week include…
- She was born!
- She got to meet her mommy, daddy, grandparents, Uncle Will, Aunt Linda, cousin Payton, cousin Willy, Robert & Melissa Hall, great aunts Melinda & Kim, and cousins Rachel & Kelly
- She was finally introduced to her puppy sisters, Juneau and Scout (photos of their introductions to come!)
- She had her first doctor’s appointment (where we learned that she hadn’t gained weight since leaving the hospital, but was otherwise very healthy)
- She worked on learning to breastfeed…which seems to be an all hours of the day job
- She got to spend lots of time with mommy, daddy, and Grandma Roeder, who came to stay for the week
- She practiced making lots of silly faces and noises
- She has proven to be one of the sweetest and most content babies I’ve ever seen. We are truly blessed!